ASA Group Practice Solutions
Group practices have unique needs. ASA can help to meet the demands of a wide range of anesthesiology groups-from small, independent practices to multispecialty mega-groups, residency programs and hospitals. ASA® Group Practice Solutions is your trusted resource for products and services that improve patient safety, quality and practice performance.
ASA's Alliance Program connects group practices to high quality business services at discounted rates. Preferred pricing allows you to leverage big business solutions so you can grow your practice while remaining focused on patient care.
Alliance Program Providers
Encompass HDS, the Alliance Program's human resource service business, can help expand your practice with HR offerings that include:
- Recruitment: Services to assist with hiring physicians, nurse anesthetists, anesthesia assistants and administrative staff
- HR Assessment: Review of your HR systems, programs, functions and culture, a current state assessment and recommended action steps for improvement
- Consultation: Expert consulting and guidance for practices on a wide array of HR topics
More providers coming soon!
Interested in the Alliance Program?
Please submit this form and a Group Practice Solutions representative will contact you soon with more information.
ASA has made it more affordable than ever to give your team the best in clinical, simulation and practice management education. Purchase new ASA education packages for groups as small as two and benefit from deep discounts, streamlined credentialing, and discounted or free conference registration with select packages.
Choose from three package offerings: CME, Credentialing or Resident.
Group discounts are also available for more than 150 courses, including:
- Anesthesia SimSTAT - Trauma, Appendectomy, Robotic Surgery
- Safe Sedation Training - Moderate (SSTmoderate)
- Safe Sedation Training - Deep Didactic Modules (SSTdeep Didactic Modules)
- ACE Program
- SEE Program
- A-ACLS: First Response to Circulatory Crisis in the O.R.
Feeling lost or need clarity on MACRA? Want to assess your group's performance against other practices? We can help your practice:
- Support your competitive advantage
- Utilize best practices that raise the quality of patient care
- Simplify data extraction and submission via Quality Concierge®
- Improve outcomes specific to your needs
- Avoid penalties and get paid
ASA connects your brand to thousands of professionals and decision makers in anesthesia through event sponsorships, advertising and exhibiting.
Through ASA, your practice receives:
- Unparalleled access to thousands of anesthesiology professionals and thought leaders
- Premier visibility and exposure at ASA meetings
- Recognition as an industry leader
ASA offers convenient group invoicing for membership renewals. Benefits of group billing include:
For more information or to enroll in group billing, contact email@example.com.
For information and pricing for ASA Group Practice Solutions, please contact:
Nate Wicks, CAE
For assessments or new Group Practice product requests, please contact:
Group Practice Solutions was featured in ASA's award winning publication, ASA Monitor ! View article (PDF).