Sharpen your skills in anesthesia care and management
Ensure you’re up-to-date on the latest clinical information and have a deep understanding of new technologies that will enable you to make accurate, informed decisions about delivering safe and effective patient care. At every stage of your career, ASA is by your side, providing support and resources designed to help you learn, grow and lead. Not a member? Become a part of our 53,000-strong membership.
Explore our offerings for anesthesiologist assistants
ACE-CAA – Now available!
- Clinically relevant content from ASA’s best-selling ACE program has been carefully selected to represent a wide array of subjects relevant to CAAs, including pediatrics, geriatrics, cardiology, obstetrics, pharmacology and critical care. ACE-CAA will test your knowledge of anesthesia fundamentals with 135 questions, accompanied by concise explanations with an array of helpful images and tables.
- Improve your performance in the management of anesthesia emergencies by receiving feedback and identifying strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Three scenarios are currently available (Trauma, Appendectomy and Robotic Surgery) as a bundle, with two additional (Labor and Delivery and PACU) launching in early 2019.
NMB Reversal with Sugammadex
- Through an interactive mobile app, Airway Ex, medical professionals will be presented with patients from a variety of different medical histories and will be challenged to use their existing knowledge of NMB reversal agents. By the end of the course, you will be able to explain how to properly administer sugammadex.
- Expand your knowledge at the largest anesthesia educational event in the world. Network with 14,000 participants while discovering the latest in academic and scientific research and learn about the latest advances in the specialty.
- Anesthesiologist assistants receive special pricing on registration.
- Most products are eligible for continuing medical education for anesthesiologist assistants.
Share resources for patients: When Seconds Count®
When Seconds Count® is an ASA educational endeavor aimed at increasing public and professional awareness of physician anesthesiologists and their critical role in ensuring patient safety and providing patient-centered, high-quality care.
The When Seconds Count® website offers a wealth of information for patients on these topics:
At every stage of your career, ASA is by your side, providing support and resources designed to help you learn, grow and succeed.
As an ASA member, you can:
- Save with deep discounts on membership dues, conference registration fees and education, including many complimentary CME courses
- Stay on top of emerging knowledge and techniques to help you provide safe, effective care
- Help shape policy through powerful advocacy efforts
- Seek new opportunities through career development resources
Explore the many benefits that membership affords for individual members
and group practices
Anesthesiologist assistants pay only $210 for annual membership dues. Join now
“ASA membership allows me to stay informed on current research and issues facing the profession, connect with professionals in other practices, and support on-going legislative efforts through donation and advocacy.”