April 17, 2014
Participate in the MGMA 2014 Cost Survey
This is your chance to help set medical practice industry benchmarks. Survey participants will receive special access to that data which includes these metrics:
1. Days in accounts receivable: How long does it take to get paid?
2. Total general operating cost: How much are you spending on operating costs?
3. Payer mix: How many commercial and government payers do you have?
4. Total medical revenue: Is money coming in the door?
5. Total procedures: Are you being productive enough to support your practice?
6. Total operating cost: Could you cut some of your practice's overhead costs?
7. Total support staff cost: Do you have appropriate staffing for your office?
8. Total provider cost: Are you meeting the standard for physician benefits?
9. Total business operations staff: Should you revisit how many accounting personnel are
10. Number of patients: Do you serve a large enough population?
To participate, please visit data.mgma.org
by April 25, 2014.