ICD-10-CM/PCS is now less than one year away. Learn what you can do to better prepare for the October 1, 2015 transition by participating in this CMS-hosted webinar on November 5, 2014. Please see the CMS notice to review topics to be covered and to register for the event.
MLN Connects™ National Provider Call: Transitioning to ICD-10
Wednesday, November 5; 1:30-3 p.m. ET
To Register: Visit MLN Connects™ Upcoming Calls. Space may be limited, register early.
The Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) has issued a rule finalizing October 1, 2015, as the new compliance date for health care providers, health plans, and health care clearinghouses to transition to ICD-10.
During the MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) subject matter experts will discuss ICD-10 implementation issues, opportunities for testing, and resources. A question and answer session will follow the presentations.
• Final rule and national implementation
• Medicare Fee-For-Service testing
• Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Grouper (MS-DRG) Conversion Project
• Partial code freeze and annual code updates
• Plans for National Coverage Determinations (NCDs) and Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs)
• Home health conversions
• Claims that span the implementation date
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare providers