Safe Sedation Training - Moderate
Align care teams with current guidelines on demand
Created by physician anesthesiologists to reflect current ASA guidelines for safe sedation at a moderate level, SSTmoderate allows your team members to receive adequate training on their own time in their own spaces.
Ideal for novice and seasoned clinicians, SSTmoderate is:
- Convenient—Progress can be saved and completed over multiple sessions.
- Thorough—From identifying at-risk patients and airway management to complications and rescue, the whole continuum of moderate (conscious) sedation is included.
- Current—The interactive format is engaging, intuitive, and updated to reflect the latest ASA practice guidelines, as well as practice guidelines from AAOMS, ACR, ADA, ASDA, SIR, and more.
- Efficient—Advanced learners can use the fast forward functionality to move through the course at 1.5x the speed.
Plus! Additional advantages for institutions and groups:
- Standardized—Support consistent learning, privileging, and credentialing for all care team members.
- Streamlined—Monitor progress, track activity completions, and review upcoming expirations via completion status reports.
- Economical—As low as $64 per participant (for large groups).
|Medical and Nursing Continuing Education available for an additional fee.
PURCHASE FOR MY FACILITY
For product related questions, please contact Steven Houg at (847) 268-9196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.