December 5-6, 2019 | ASA Conference Center | 1061 American Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Gain a thorough understanding of the business of anesthesiology and the forces impacting the changing practice environment for anesthesiologists – so you can successfully serve the anesthesiology community. Participate in a unique 2-day workshop for health care business professionals, designed by the leader in continuing medical education for anesthesiologists.
Who should attend
The conference is designed for sales, marketing, product development, medical affairs, clinical research and related healthcare professionals interested in building their knowledge to remain successful in the field of anesthesiology. Due to the intimate learning style of the conference, registration is limited to 100 attendees.
The transformation of health care dominates the headlines. For physicians, the care team, group practices, administrators and hospitals, the operational business decisions they face daily are daunting. For those who work with anesthesiologists and anesthesiologist groups or departments, understanding the changes and trends confronting them is critical to success.
Through participation in the conference, participants will be able to:
- Compare different models of anesthesiology practice and their ecosystems
- Identify critical, daily patient care decisions that anesthesiologists make across disciplines
- Develop communication strategies to interact with anesthesiologists using customer-focused questions
- Discover the integral role the anesthesiologist plays with other health care delivery professionals
- Gain an understanding of the supply chain process and efforts toward clinical integration
- Create an action plan detailing how you and your resources can best service the anesthesiology community
Conference curriculum and schedule includes:
- Practical tips for working with anesthesiologists
- Interactive presentations that foster active learning
- Round table discussions and small group activities
- Networking opportunities
- Meals and refreshments
Rates and registration info:
Early bird discounted rates end November 4.
Courtyard by Marriott
1311 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Hotel reservation deadline: Nov. 14
Book your group rate for ASA Professional Development Meeting
For questions on the conference, please contact Debbie Greif, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-268-9268.