Research and Academic Anesthesiologists Member Benefits
Discover Resources Just for Research and Academic Anesthesiologists
In addition to providing education, networking, leadership pathways, and wellness resources for our broad membership, ASA offers a wealth of benefits just for you.
- Stay up to date with Anesthesiology® and ASA publications. Review the latest peer-reviewed research in ASA's award-winning scientific journal, Anesthesiology.
- Explore dedicated research tracks at events. The scientific program at the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting continues to expand. In addition to research presented throughout the program, a specific research area draws even greater participation and focus on oral abstracts, abstract group discussions, eAbstracts, and more.
- Connect with your community. Meet and collaborate with other researchers in the online ASA Community forum.
- Benefit from key collaborations. Gain enhanced research support and visibility in the specialty through collaboration between ASA, the Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research (FAER), and the International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS).
- Apply for grant funding. Review current grant, research advances, and grant recipients to see what's being funded.
- Dig into quality data. Participants in the National Anesthesia Clinical Outcomes Registry® (NACOR®) can access aggregate data for research initiatives.
- Focus on brain health. ASA has elevated awareness and helped optimize the cognitive recovery and perioperative experience for patients 65 and older undergoing surgery through the Perioperative Brain Health Initiative (PBHI).
- Earn recognition for your efforts. ASA offers a trio of prominent awards for excellence in research and scholarship.
Be part of the future of research and academic anesthesiology
Explore the full range of ASA member benefits and sign up now.
Explore Membership ›
Join Now ›