ASA Bestseller − ACE 17A is now available!
ACE tests you on established anesthesia knowledge and reviews many aspects of the specialty. Gain access to 100 multiple choice questions (200 per annual subscription) with corresponding discussions while earning up to 30 CME – 60 CME credits per annual subscription. After successful completion of the course, you will be able to identify and address knowledge gaps using the resources provided as references within the program.
Refresh your knowledge of anesthesiology fundamentals while discovering answers to questions such as:
- What are the symptoms of serotonin syndrome after an overdose of tramadol?
- What are the causes of intraoperative polyuria?
- What medications could increase seizure risk in a patient taking tramadol?
BUY THE ACE 2020 ONLINE VERSION
BUY THE ACE 2020 BOOKLET
Educate the entire care team and take advantage of pricing discounts! Contact Mike Thill at (847) 268-9187 or email@example.com more information.
Listen to ACE Podcasts
Look what subscribers are saying about ACE:
“ACE is the best anesthesia CME available.”
“Wide spectrum of practical knowledge and key basics that ensure a good quality care of the patients.”
“I’ve gone to weeklong seminars before and I feel the amount learned is more with the ACE exam. The explanations are clear and concise.”
Each issue of ACE is updated with new content to refresh your memory of anesthesia information and keep you updated on changing technology and guidelines. It is the most convenient way to improve your knowledge because you can:
- Earn credit: up to 30 CME per issue — up to 60 CME credits per annual subscription.
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program.
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete your course work, ASA will automatically report your credits to the ABA.
- Learn anytime, anywhere: Electronic versions of the ACE are available on the ASA® My Learning app.
- Fulfill the ABA MOCA® Part 2 requirement: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
Order ACE 2019
BUY ACE 2019 ONLINE VERSION
BUY ACE 2019 BOOKLET VERSION
Browse earlier ACE issues:
Back Issue of ACE 2019 - Issue 16A Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2018 - Issue 15B Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2018 - Issue 15A Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2017 - Issue 14A Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2016 - Issue 13A Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2016 - Issue 13B Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2015 - Issue 12A Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2015 - Issue 12B Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2014 - Issue 11A Booklet
Back Issue of ACE 2014 - Issue 11B Booklet
16B: October 31, 2020
17A: April 30, 2021
17B: October 31, 2021
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.