Put your knowledge to the test with this sample question
The following capnogram is MOST likely associated with which of the following?
(A) Faulty inspiratory valve
(B) Exhausted carbon dioxide absorber
(C) Partially obstructed endotracheal tube
(D) Leak in sampling line
FIND OUT IF YOU ANSWERED CORRECTLY
What you can expect from ACE
ACE questions cover a wide variety of topics tailored to the generalist, including pediatric, cardiac, and obstetric anesthesia; critical care, pain, and perioperative medicine; anesthesia technology and techniques; and much more. Each issue is updated with new content to refresh your memory of anesthesia information and keep you updated on changing technology and guidelines. It is the most convenient way to improve your knowledge because you can:
- Earn credit: up to 30 CME per issue — up to 60 CME credits per annual subscription.
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6.32 per credit when completing the program.
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete your course work, ASA will automatically report your credits to the ABA.
- Learn anytime, anywhere: Electronic versions of the ACE are available on the ASA® My Learning app.
- Fulfill the ABA MOCA® Part 2 requirement: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements.
What your peers are saying
“I found this interesting, valuable, and even fun to take and learn. Even correct answers led to reading the synopsis. I learned a lot and reinforced what I already knew. Great course.”
“Wide spectrum of practical knowledge and key basics that ensure a good quality care of the patients.”
“The course was broad in scope and provided excellent information across the breadth of anesthetic practice. Both a good review as well as an excellent way to introduce newer information.”
Explore All ACE Educational Products
Behind the Scenes
Get an inside look at the production of ACE
Dive into engaging content at your convenience
Developed by practicing physician anesthesiologists
BUY ACE 2020
(No CME credits)
Valuable compendium of classic clinical knowledge
Educate the entire care team and take advantage of pricing discounts
Contact Mike Thill at (847) 268-9187 or email@example.com for more information.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.