ASA Medical Student Component Governing Council
Officers for 2022-2023
Check out the many opportunities we offer for students:
- Get involved by becoming an ASA Medical Student Member.
- Join or create your institution's AIG (Anesthesiology Interest Group).
- Reach out to your state component to identify any student opportunities.
- Apply to be a delegate for your school in the late spring.
- Run for election as a governing council officer, which provide a more intensive exposure to participation within the ASA.
- Attend the medical student track at the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2023 Annual Meeting, regardless if you choose to participate in the above positions.
- If you have questions, please send our ASA staff an email.
School: University of Florida
School: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
School: Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine
School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Liaison
School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Delegate to AMA Medical Student Section
School: Howard University College of Medicine
Alternate Delegate to AMA Medical Student Section
School: Rush Medical College
Membership Outreach Coordinator
School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine