Collect. Report. Compete.
The anesthesia marketplace is competitive and complex, and greater demands are being placed on providers to demonstrate quality of care. Quality Concierge helps anesthesia groups track and report quality data, measure effectiveness of quality improvement initiatives in real-time, negotiate facility and private payer contracts, capture lost revenue and prepare for value-based payment models.
Get in touch with a representative and start making the most of your data.
Find out more
- Know how your practice is performing across the entire surgical encounter through real-time provider and administrative dashboards
- Seamlessly report data in a single keystroke from within an EHR or on a mobile device
- Patient Experience Surveys to support QCDR measures and Patient Reported Outcomes
- Access to ePreop’s Quality Scorecard for payor and stipend negotiations
- Access to ePreop’s MIPS Scoring Optimization guidance to avoid penalties and reach exceptional bonus threshold
- Case tracker to capture lost revenue
- Track quality improvement activities throughout the year (vs. on an annual basis) and measure effectiveness of improvement efforts in real-time
- Real-time access to actionable reports and benchmarking
- Annual review of measures and recommendations of which measures to report to maximize quality scores
- Intraoperative Hypotension measure participation to set a new standard in intraoperative care
Demonstrate Value For:
- RFP response, stipend and contract negotiations
- Setting internal goals
- Improving clinical processes
- Reporting quality to private insurers
- National benchmarking
- Merger and acquisition activity
Contact a Representative Quality Concierge Pricing (PDF)
Patient Experience Survey
This CMS-approved feature supports your QCDR measure compliance while providing your group with ongoing benchmarking. Quality Concierge Patient Experience Surveys are an industry-leading solution that serves as the foundation for patient satisfaction reporting, contract negotiations and quality improvement initiatives. Quality Concierge participants receive this service free-of-charge. NACOR® Basic or Standard Reporting participants pay $250 per provider.
- Monitor provider care, patient outcomes and patient experience in real-time
- Support quality improvement initiatives and demonstrate quality and value
- Use data for contract negotiations with facilities and private payors
- Benchmark against national NACOR data
- Does not replace or conflict with facility CAHPS
- Supports Patient Experience Measure (AQI48) and Improvement Activities
- Mobile and desktop access for patients
- Mobile feedback reports and results for providers
- Automated notification and reminders
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.