Neuroanesthesia Member Benefits
Discover Resources and Benefits Just for Neuroanesthesiologists
In addition to providing education, networking, leadership pathways, and wellness resources for our broad 56,000-strong membership, ASA offers a wealth of benefits just for your specialty:
- Benefit from ASA advocacy and collaboration. Ongoing engagement at the state and national levels support you, your patients, and your practice every day. ASA focuses on specialty-specific issues, such as helping develop the Advanced Certification for Spine Surgery (ACSS) and providing feedback on the World Brain Death Project consensus report. At the same time, we provide a strong, unified response to more general challenges, including advancing the role of physician-led care teams and addressing unfair billing practices.
- Be part of an engaged community. ASA provides a strong platform to learn from and share with peers around the country and the world.
- Save on high-quality education. With specific courses covering the latest in neuroanesthesia as well as a wide range of other topics in a variety of formats, retaining your certification is convenient and affordable.
- Stay current with industry-leading publications and resources. From up-to-the-minute online COVID-19 practice resources to the highest-rated peer-reviewed journal, Anesthesiology®, ASA provides guidance for the whole specialty as well as your area of expertise.
- Attend specialty-specific event sessions. Offerings continue to grow at the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting and ASA® ADVANCE: The Anesthesiology Business Event, and members enjoy deep discounts on registration.
Be part of the future of neuroanesthesia decision making
Explore the full range of ASA member benefits and sign up now.
Explore Membership ›
Join Now ›