Neuroanesthesia Member Benefits
Discover Resources and Benefits Just for Neuroanesthesiologists
In addition to providing education, networking, leadership pathways, and wellness resources for our broad 54,000-strong membership, ASA offers a wealth of benefits just for your specialty:
- Benefit from ASA advocacy and collaboration. Ongoing engagement at the state and national levels support you, your patients, and your practice every day. ASA focuses on specialty-specific issues, such as helping develop the Advanced Certification for Spine Surgery (ACSS) and providing feedback on the World Brain Death Project consensus report. At the same time, we provide a strong, unified response to more general challenges, including advancing the role of physician-led care teams and addressing unfair billing practices.
- Be part of an engaged community. ASA provides a strong platform to learn from and share with peers around the country and the world.
- Save on high-quality education. With specific courses covering the latest in neuroanesthesia as well as a wide range of other topics in a variety of formats, retaining your certification is convenient and affordable.
- Stay current with industry-leading publications and resources. From up-to-the-minute online COVID-19 practice resources to the highest-rated peer-reviewed journal, Anesthesiology®, ASA provides guidance for the whole specialty as well as your area of expertise.
- Attend specialty-specific event sessions. Offerings continue to grow at the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting and PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ conference, and members enjoy deep discounts on registration.
Be part of the future of neuroanesthesia decision making
Explore the full range of ASA member benefits and sign up now.
Explore Membership ›
Join Now ›