Pain Medicine Member Benefits
Discover Resources and Benefits Just for Pain Medicine Specialists
In addition to providing education, networking, leadership pathways, and wellness resources for our broad 54,000-strong membership, ASA offers a wealth of benefits just for your specialty:
- Participate in powerful advocacy. From specialty-specific issues such as opioid legislation to more general challenges, including advancing the role of physician-led care teams and addressing unfair billing practices, ASA takes the lead at the state and national levels.
- Benefit from ASA collaboration. Ongoing collaboration with multidisciplinary partners and other professional organizations advances clinical guidelines, joint position statements, and public education. Our recent sponsorship of the National Rx Drug Abuse and Heroin Summit, participation in the National Academies Opioid Collaborative, and other initiatives continue to shape the conversation about pain management.
- Save on high-quality education. With specific courses focused on pain medicine, as well as a wide range of other topics in a variety of formats that make it easy to retain certification.
- Stay current with industry-leading publications and resources. From up-to-the-minute online COVID-19 resources to the highest-rated peer-reviewed journal, Anesthesiology®, ASA provides guidance for the whole specialty as well as your area of expertise.
- Attend specialty-specific event sessions. Offerings continue to grow at the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting and PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ conference, and members enjoy deep discounts on registration.
Be part of the future of pain medicine decision making
Explore the full range of ASA member benefits and sign up now.
Explore Membership ›
Join Now ›