Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine Member Benefits
Discover Resources and Benefits Just for Specialists in Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine
In addition to providing education, networking, leadership pathways, and wellness resources for our broad 54,000-strong membership, ASA offers a wealth of benefits just for your specialty:
- Participate in powerful advocacy. With the largest medical PAC in the nation, ASA is your voice—advancing the role of physician-led care teams, taking the lead on issues such as safe VA care, and addressing regulatory issues such as drug shortages and reimbursement on your behalf.
- Be part of an engaged community. ASA provides a strong platform to learn from and share with peers around the country and the world.
- Save on high-quality education. With specific courses focused on regional anesthesia best practices as well as a wide range of other topics in a variety of formats, retaining your certification and advancing your career are convenient and affordable.
- Stay current with industry-leading publications and resources. From up-to-the-minute online COVID-19 resources to the highest-rated peer-reviewed journal, Anesthesiology®, ASA provides guidance for the whole specialty as well as your area of expertise.
- Attend specialty-specific event sessions. Offerings continue to grow at the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting and PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ conference, and members enjoy deep discounts on registration.
Be part of the future of regional anesthesia and acute pain medicine decision making
Explore the full range of ASA member benefits and sign up now.
Explore Membership ›
Join Now ›