Jump start your career with these resources
Make your transition into practice easier with education and dedicated tracks at meetings that give you the information you need to succeed. At every stage of your career, ASA is by your side, providing support and resources designed to help you learn, grow and lead. Not a member? Become a part of our 53,000-strong membership.
Explore our offerings that are most popular among your peers
- Consolidate or refinance your federal and private student loans to save money and ease the burden of being in practice.
- Refresh your knowledge of anesthesiology fundamentals and stay informed on changing technology and guidelines. Learn on-the-go with the ACE podcast.
- Stay “in the know” about advances in the specialty, backed by today’s literature and apply them to your daily practice. Learn on-the-go with the SEE podcast.
- First year fellows – take advantage of the $75 resident rate.
- Expand your knowledge across various topics with courses made possible by grants from Industry Supporters.
- Expand your knowledge at the largest anesthesia educational event in the world. Network with 14,000 participants while discovering the latest in academic and scientific research and learn about the latest advances in the specialty.
- Access sessions you may have missed with ANESTHESIOLOGY® Annual Meeting OnDemand.
- Learn how to optimize your practice for success and understand the many intricacies surrounding your day-to-day activities, including: billing and coding, risk management, payment and professional development.
- Gain access to recorded sessions after the conference featuring ASA thought leaders in practice management and industry experts with PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ OnDemand.
Share resources for patients: When Seconds Count®
When Seconds Count® is an ASA educational endeavor aimed at increasing public and professional awareness of physician anesthesiologists and their critical role in ensuring patient safety and providing patient-centered, high-quality care.
The When Seconds Count® website offers a wealth of information for patients on these topics:
Early in your career, ASA begins opening doors through support and resources specifically designed to help you grow, lead and transition into practice.
As a resident or fellow, you can:
- Save with deep discounts on membership, education and conference registration fees, as well as student loan financing
- Expand your network by connecting with the best minds in the specialty
- Prepare for what's next with the resident newsletter, transition-to-practice articles and placement resources
- Help shape policy through powerful advocacy efforts
Explore the many benefits that membership affords for individual members
and group practices
. If you're in a qualifying anesthesiology residency or fellowship program full-time, your annual dues are only $30.
Become a part of our 53,000-strong membership. Join now
“My networking opportunities and pursuing my career goals have been greatly enhanced by being a part of ASA. The value for resident members is outstanding. I am looking forward to my continued growth thanks to ASA.”