Anesthesia SimSTAT is a powerful virtual simulation used to help physicians learn about anesthesia, patient monitoring and managing anesthesia-related emergencies. The simulation features high-fidelity scenarios that will challenge you and enhance your competency in solving anesthesia situations. Anesthesia SimSTAT also allows users to fulfill American Board of Anesthesiology® (ABA) MOCA 2.0® Part 2 and Part 4 requirements. Gain access to:
- Virtual patients with unique and realistic diseases
- Interactive equipment with live physiological data based on the most common anesthesiology equipment
- Comprehensive performance tracking that provides useful feedback on strengths and areas for improvement
Anesthesia SimSTAT – Trauma provides simulated training for the practicing physician anesthesiologist to deal with challenging trauma patients in a variety of scenarios such as resuscitation and rapid reassessments. Discover how to:
- Identify and manage peri-arrest hypotension
- Develop a differential diagnosis for persistent hypotension in accident victims
- Conduct Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) protocols with a patient experiencing multiple injuries
- Demonstrate the necessary demeanor and technical abilities to work on trauma patients
- Complete resuscitation scenarios
Buy Anesthesia SimSTAT - Trauma
Group discounts available!
If you represent a large group practice or organization and wish to learn about volume discount pricing, please contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com
Be one of the first to receive news about our innovative learning platform for ongoing professional development by joining our mailing list. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Other Anesthesia SimSTAT courses include:
Brought to you by:
Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® and MOCA® are registered certification marks of The American Board of Anesthesiology®
This activity contributes to the patient safety CME requirement for Part 2: Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment of the American Board of
Anesthesiology’s (ABA) redesigned Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® (MOCA®), known as MOCA 2.0®. Please consult the
ABA website, for a list of all MOCA 2.0 requirements.
This activity contributes to the Part 4: Improvement in Medical Practice requirement of the American Board of Anesthesiology’s (ABA) redesigned
Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® (MOCA®), known as MOCA 2.0®. Please consult the ABA website, for a list of all MOCA
2.0 Part 4 requirements and their associated point values.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing
medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should
claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.