Grow your knowledge with ABA MOCA 2.0® courses and best-sellers
We’ve made it easier than ever to ensure you’re on track to fulfill American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) MOCA 2.0® Part II and Part IV requirements. Our entire collection of courses that meet the requirements is now available. And, we’ll send your information directly to the ABA if your ABA ID number is on file with us. Additionally, we compiled a collection of education products that your peers find most valuable — our best-sellers — ensuring you advance your skills and remain competitive.
Interested in making a purchase?
ASA members and group practices receive the best value―deep discounts are available on education products and conference registration fees. Discover the benefits of membership for individuals and group practices, and join today.
ABA MOCA-eligible offerings include:
Explore our best-sellers:
- Refresh your knowledge of anesthesiology fundamentals and stay informed on changing technology and guidelines. Learn on-the-go with the ACE podcast.
- Stay “in the know” about advances in the specialty, backed by today’s literature and apply them to your daily practice. Learn on-the-go with the SEE podcast.
- Fundamentals of Patient Safety 2018
- Apply patient safety concepts to the practice of anesthesiology by participating in this interactive, online CME course. Patient safety principles are reinforced with anesthesia-specific scenarios and examples.
- Safe Sedation Training – Deep (SSTdeep)
- Complete the three comprehensive SSTdeep components to master the skills needed to keep patients safe while administering sedation. This product was developed based on ASA guidelines and designed for non-anesthesiologist physicians seeking privileges for deep sedation.
- Safe Sedation Training – Moderate (SSTmoderate)
- Non-anesthesiologist physicians and care team members will discover critical information and best-practice guidance needed to safely care for patients undergoing routine moderate sedation.
- ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting
- Expand your knowledge at the largest anesthesia educational event in the world. Network with 14,000 participants while discovering the latest in academic and scientific research and learn about the latest advances in the specialty.
- PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ conference
- Learn how to optimize your practice for success and understand the many intricacies surrounding your day-to-day activities, including: billing and coding, risk management, payment and professional development.
Expand your knowledge in leadership development:
- Conduct a self-assessment to determine your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Discover where you are on the leadership pathway.
MOCA 2.0® is a trademark of The American Board of Anesthesiology®.
These activities contribute to the patient safety CME requirement for the CME component of the American Board of Anesthesiology’s (ABA) redesigned Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology™ program (MOCA®), known as MOCA 2.0®. Please consult the ABA website, www.theABA.org, for a list of all MOCA 2.0 requirements.
The Anesthesia SimSTAT activities contribute to the Quality Improvement component of the American Board of Anesthesiology’s (ABA) redesigned Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology™ program (MOCA®), known as MOCA 2.0®. Please consult the ABA website, www.theABA.org, for a list of all MOCA 2.0 Quality Improvement requirements and their associated point values.
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
These activities have been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.