At ASA, we strive for excellence as a medical society that offers superior education, resources, networking, professional development and advocacy efforts to support our members. Our core values directly relate to these goals. We’re collaborative, dedicated to our members, committed to excellence and continuously improving.
In 2017, as a testament to these values we were named one of Chicago’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For®, one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation®, and awarded the Health Champion Designation for the second consecutive year by the American Diabetes Association®.
If you have a passion for working with colleagues towards a greater cause, you will feel right at home at ASA. Join our team of more than 175 change-makers, collaborators and advocates to put your hard-earned skills to the ultimate test—advancing the anesthesia specialty.
Career Opportunities with ASA
Interested in working at ASA, but aren’t familiar with associations? Learn what it means to work at an association while Association Forum addresses some FAQs.
For questions or trouble with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to follow us at “@WorkAtASA” on Twitter, and on Facebook and LinkedIn at “American Society of Anesthesiologists.”
ASA offers a generous total rewards program designed to attract, reward, motivate and retain talented employees, including:
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
- Paid family leave
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- Adoption reimbursement
Health and Wellness
- Free fitness center and fitness classes
- Employee assistance and wellness program
- On-site health assessments and flu shots
- Breastmilk shipping for working mothers
- Professional membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with 6% match, and an additional 7% employer contribution
- Flexible spending account
- “Dress for your day” dress code
- Telecommuting options
- Flexible work hours
- Transportation benefits
- Employee referral bonuses
- Summer and holiday celebration events