Early-bird savings end September 24. Register now and save!
The Anesthesia Quality MeetingTM (AQMTM) is the leading destination to discover innovative solutions to the challenges your practice is facing.
NEW educational sessions this year:
- Balancing the Cost and Return on Quality Measures
- Creating a Culture of Safety
- Establishing Bundled Payments with Quality Measures
- Facilities on the Hook too: Prospective Payment Systems for Hospitals and ASC’s
- How to Successfully Use a Registry
- Human Factors
- NACOR v 2.0 (AQI Today)
- Risk Management
- Using Simulation to Improve Communication and Drive Quality
Attend keynote sessions and workshops to:
- Gain insights and implementation tactics to ensure you're compliant with MACRA
- Learn how to use NACOR effectively and efficiently
- Identify bundled payments and quality measures
- Explore how communication drives quality
- Determine how to enhance quality and safety at your practice
- Develop strategies to protect yourself, your practice and your patients against risks
NEW! Optional Pre-conference MACRA Reporting Workshop
Friday, November 17
Learn about 2017 MACRA reporting, including how to select quality measures and improvement activities for your practice, and discuss tools and strategies for successfully reporting MIPS via the AQI National Anesthesia Clinical Outcomes Registry (NACOR) this year. A brief discussion on potential 2018 MACRA regulations will be included.