Join today and begin receiving all the benefits of ASA membership.
If you're experiencing drug shortages, report it in our drug shortage survey.
ASA offers access to standards, guidelines, statements and practice parameters that are based on the most up-to-date scientific evidence.
ASA offers resources to help you navigate MACRA.
Simulation anesthesia education in a virtual online environment anytime, anywhere. New: Anesthesia SimSTAT – Robotic Surgery.
This year's program is expected to sell out quickly, secure your seat today!
Defining an Intraoperative Hypotension Threshold in Association with Stroke in Cardiac Surgery
ASA offers convenient group invoicing for membership renewals as well as marketing, education and quality improvement solutions.
Get all of the essential anesthesia coding books in one convenient package! The Coding Combo Package has the most up-to-date Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) anesthesia codes, CPT procedure codes and anesthesia base unit values to accurately code and submit compliant claims so you can obtain proper payment for anesthesia services. The Coding Book Combo Package contains one copy of the following ASA anesthesia coding books:
• 2017 CROSSWALK® Book
• 2017 Relative Value Guide® Book
This Coding Book Combo Package is a 10% savings!
Discounts available when ordering quantities greater than 10, please call Member Services at (847) 268-9133.
New for 2017 - For your convenience, ASA now offers CROSSWALK, the Relative Value Guide, and Reverse CROSSWALK® for download via an electronic file. Data may then be embedded directly into systems for fast, reliable search functionality. eFiles are available in four formats:
1) COMMA-delimited ASCII
2) TAB delimited ASCII
3) Microsoft Excel
These files may be used with any software program that allows the import of these formats. Pricing for these eFiles are a flat fee plus a cost per user*. For more information or to place an order, please call Members Services at (630) 912-2552.
For check orders, please contact Member Services for a pro forma invoice.
Sorry, this item can only be purchased by current members.
Would you like to...
*ASA defines users as an individual who:
1. Accesses, uses, or manipulates CROSSWALK, Reverse CROSSWALK, and/or Relative Value Guide Editorial Content contained in the electronic product; or
2. Accesses, uses, or manipulates the electronic product to produce or enable an output (data,...
2. Accesses, uses, or manipulates the electronic product to produce or enable an output (data, reports or the like) that could not have been created without the CROSSWALK, Reverse CROSSWALK, and/or Relative Value Guide content embedded in electronic product even though CROSSWALK, Reverse CROSSWALK, and/or RVG Editorial Content may not be visible or directly accessible; or
3. Makes use of an output of the Electronic Licensed Product that relies on or could not have been created without the CROSSWALK, Reverse CROSSWALK, and/or RVG Editorial Content embedded in the Electronic Licensed Product even though CROSSWALK and/or Relative Value Guide Editorial Content may not be visible or directly accessible.
Whose contributions allow the American Society of Anesthesiologists® to create world-class education and resources to improve patient care and outcomes.
1061 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4973
telephone: (847) 825-5586
fax: (847) 825-1692
905 16th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20006
telephone: (202) 289-2222
fax: (202) 371-0384
© 2018 American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA), All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Statement | Site Map | Terms and Conditions